We provide solutions for the insurance issues facing municipalities today
- Affordable Workers Compensation with the potential to receive dividends
- Assistance in establishing a Workers Compensation safety committee to receive a 5% reduction (a credit) on your workers’ compensation cost
- Provide access to several exclusive programs for municipalities, with the ability to offer preferred pricing in certain situations
- Deliver Health Insurance and other Group Benefits
- Access to additional cost-effective insurance programs for high-risk and/or loss sensitive municipalities, which have faced steady increases in pricing over the years
- Deliver the most comprehensive and cost-effective insurance options through the use of standard guaranteed cost plans, group-purchasing agreements, and dividend-option arrangements
- Provide long-term cost stabilization to help our clients forecast their insurance expense and budget accordingly
- Educate our clients on industry changes, trends, and emerging claim scenarios
Provide benchmarking information on a wide-range of metrics to evaluate your municipality relative to your peers
- Deliver a customized suite coverage tailored to the unique exposures of your municipality, including, but not limited to the following lines of coverage:
Package (Property and Liability)
Public Officials Liability
Crime (Employee Dishonesty, Computer Fraud, etc.)
- Implement specific measures to reduce and control Workers Compensation costs
- Frequent service calls throughout the year to address changes and/or questions.
- Attendance at board meetings to address insurance issues as needed.
- Appraisals of buildings to estimate replacement cost.
- On site Risk Management courses to reduce injury and liability.
- Periodic review of claims to highlight potential problem areas.
- A semi-annual meeting with all our municipalities to discuss key concerns and find ways to reduce premium cost.
- Offering of classes in insurance basics and Errors and Omissions liability to better educate our clients. Assist with setting up a Workers Compensation safety committee to obtain an annual credit of 5%.
- Provide Motor Vehicle reports on drivers.
- Comparison of current coverages to available coverages.
- Bid spec review for contract work.
- Defensive driving analysis.
- Pre-Unit report analysis.
- Renewal Marketing Analysis.
Speak with one of our Brown & Brown Advisors.
With Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley
You Get More Than a Policy.
You get a dedicated Brown & Brown Advisor
and that makes all the difference
You have to be faster than the slowest
Gazelle to live…
There is hardly a business, industrial or professional insurance situation that has not presented itself to Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley – our commercial customers include General Business and Construction, Health and Human Services (including Child Welfare and Schools), Transportation and Towing, Community Associations, Governmental Entities, and Religious Institutions. And on a more personal note, insurance is available for your home and autos, recreational vehicles and watercraft, fine art, jewelry and other collectables.