Preparing You for Tomorrow’s Risks – Today™
Towing and Recovery Operations
Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley is a major provider of insurance coverages to Towing and related Auto Services Industries nationwide with distinction for over 30 years.
Insuring America’s finest towing companies for more than 30 years.
It’s not for the faint of heart, this tossing around and hauling away of twisted metal. Things can happen. That is why having a connection with an insurance advisor that is as strong as your equipment is critical. The professional advisors at Brown & Brown Insurance know this industry and its unique challenges. We have developed more than a dozen A-rated programs to meet the varying needs of our towing customers.
Each program offered provides customized risk management strategies and unparalleled customer service that meets the unique needs of your business, including an exclusive Towing Captive – United Towing Alliance. See below for United Towing Alliance information.
Coverage and Services include, but are not limited to:
- General liability
- Inland Marine
- Worker’s Compensation
- Employee Benefits
- Umbrella/Excess Coverage
- On-Hook Cargo
- Motor Truck Cargo
- Towing & Recovery
- Heavy Hauling
- Auto Transporting
- Auto/Truck Repair
Exclusive Towing Captive – United Towing Alliance
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage on an ACV basis including CA-9948 Broadened Pollution $1,000,000 limits
- UN/UIM available at state minimum
- Garagekeepers Legal Liability (covers vehicles in tow, storage, repair) $1,000,000 limits
- General Liability included EBL $1,000,000/$2,000,000 limits ($3,000,000 agg available for contract requirements)
- Works Compensation (required for the captive unless losses are bad)
Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley offers solutions for the insurance issues facing the Automobile Services Industry today:
- Numerous Carriers enable us to design the program that fits your needs. Our full complement of insurance products includes:
- Business Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Health, Life, Disability, Long Term Care
- Personal Lines: Home, Farm, Auto, Boats
- Assistance in setting up a Worker’s Compensation Safety Committee and the ability to receive an annual 5% discount which recent legislation makes permanent (PA only)
- Frequent service calls throughout the year to address changes and/or questions:
- Site assessments
- OSHA related training ie: Forklift
- HM 126 oEmployee Practices
- Worker’s Compensation Safety Committee
- Defense Driving
- Drug and Alcohol for Supervisors
- Contract review for insurance requirements
- Renewal Marketing Analysis
- Reduce Total Cost of Risk (TCOR)
- Attendance at board meetings to address insurance issues as needed
- Help with compliance issues
- Help insureds have a better understanding of their coverages and exposures
- Be a Trusted Adviser to our insureds
Speak with one of our Brown & Brown Advisors.
Introducing Cyber Liability Insurance With Exclusive Features
With Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley you get more than a policy, you get a dedicated Brown & Brown Advisor and that makes all the difference.
Built to Last. ™
There is hardly a business, industrial or professional insurance situation that has not presented itself to Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley – our commercial customers include General Business and Construction, Health and Human Services (including Child Welfare and Schools), Transportation and Towing, Community Associations, Governmental Entities, and Religious Institutions. And on a more personal note, insurance is available for your home and autos, recreational vehicles and watercraft, fine art, jewelry and other collectables.