Churches, Synagogues, and other Religious Institutions
Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley is a major provider of insurance services for over 1000 Churches and Synagogues in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. We are one of the largest providers of religious organizational insurance in New Jersey. We are intimately familiar with the full range of coverage, claims, and risk management issues for religious organizations.
Our real strength is our years of experience dealing with every issue your religious organization might face. We know what to do and where to go when there is a problem. Due to the volume of religious organizations we insure, we are able to access preferred pricing and coverages from our companies. Some of our programs are exclusive to us. This office (formerly Bowers, Schumann and Welch) has been writing Religious Organization Insurance for over 35 years and enjoys a reputation for being knowledgeable and possessing high integrity. We are ready and able to meet your needs.
We provide products for the insurance issues facing all type of Religious Organizations:
- Market specific insurance products which address spiritual counseling, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Liability, and other similar exposures.
- Exclusive programs with preferred pricing for our clients only.
- Health Insurance and other group benefits.
- Insurance for 501(c)3 Corporations & other hard to place ministerial operations
- Provide the very best insurance protection addressing the needs of each individual client.
- Reduce your up front premium through group purchasing (when applicable).
- Give you long term cost stabilization.
- Develop reasonable loss control measures in an effort to minimize losses
- Establish Long-Term mutually beneficial relationships with our clients
- Frequent service calls throughout the year to address changes and/or questions.
- Attendance at board meetings to address insurance issues as needed.
- Appraisals of buildings to estimate replacement cost.
- Inspections to help assist in sound risk management.
- Periodic review of claims to highlight potential problem areas.
- Offering of classes in insurance with an emphasis on church liability issues.
- Sexual Misconduct Exposures, etc.
- Run Motor Vehicle reports on drivers.
- Comparison of current coverages to available coverages.