Brown & Brown is one of the most experienced and respected retail brokers in the United States that specialize in risk management and insurance services for the Health and Human Services industry. We provide a complete range of risk financing programs and are committed to developing innovative and cost-effective risk solutions for our clients in this industry.
We have a systematic approach for serving our clients through a combination of our producers, who are experts in this industry, and strategic relationships with leading insurance markets who have products and services customized for this market segment. We also have our own team of risk management professionals, who are state certified as Accident & Illness Prevention Service Providers, and specialize in risk improvement and compliance/accreditation services for health and human services clients. Our team has also served on many commissions to develop industry standards and is very active in providing educational services through seminars and publications.
Over the past 25 years we have grown our Health and Human Services client base to more than 600 clients across 46 states. Our client mix includes a variety of resident and out-patient provider organizations, such as:
- Behavioral Health Clinics and Hospitals
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse/Recovery Programs
- Emotionally Troubled youth Counseling & Education
- Family Services/Resource Centers
- Foster Care/Child Placement Services
- Home Health Care
- Homeless Shelters
- Juvenile Justice Programs
- Mental Retardation/Developmental Disability Programs
- Senior Citizen Living/Care Facilities and Services
- Sheltered Workshops
- Women’s Abuse Centers
Many state and national behavioral healthcare and child welfare associations currently endorse Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley, Inc. as their preferred or exclusive insurance broker.
Associations such as:
- Alliance for Strong Families and Communities
- Ohio Council of Behavioral Healthcare Providers
- Maryland Association of Resources for Families and Youth
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health Agencies
- Pennsylvania Community Providers Association
- And many more!These Associations also benefit financially with their endorsement of Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley.