Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley has been writing Religious Organization Insurance for over 40 years and insures over 2000 organizations in Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. We are one of the largest providers of religious organizational insurance in the state of New Jersey, and are familiar with the full range of coverage, claims, and risk management issues pertaining to religious organizations. We have a reputation for being knowledgeable and possess high integrity.
Our strength is in our years of experience dealing with every issue your religious organization might face. We know what to do and where to go when there is a problem. Due to the volume of religious organizations we insure, we are able to access preferred pricing and coverages from our companies, and several of our programs are exclusive to us.
We provide products for the insurance issues facing all type of Religious Organizations
- Market specific insurance products which address spiritual counseling, Directors & Officers, Employment Practices Liability, and other similar exposures.
- Exclusive programs with preferred pricing for our customers only.
- Health Insurance and other group benefits.
- Insurance for 501(c)3 Corporations & other hard to place ministerial operations
- Provide insurance protection addressing the needs of each individual customer.
- Reduce your up-front premium through group purchasing (when applicable).
- Give you long term cost stabilization.
- Develop reasonable loss control measures in an effort to minimize losses.
- Establish Long-Term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers.
- Frequent service calls throughout the year to address changes and/or questions.
- Attendance at board meetings to address insurance issues as needed.
- Appraisals of buildings to estimate replacement cost.
- Inspections to help assist in sound risk management.
- Periodic review of claims to highlight potential problem areas.
- Offering of classes in insurance with an emphasis on church liability issues.
- Sexual Misconduct Exposures, etc.
- Comparison of current coverages to available coverages.
- Bid spec review for contract work.
- Renewal Marketing Analysis.
Speak with one of our Brown & Brown Advisors.
Introducing Cyber Liability Insurance With Exclusive Features
With Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley you get more than a policy, you get a dedicated Brown & Brown Advisor and that makes all the difference.
Built to Last. ™
There is hardly a business, industrial or professional insurance situation that has not presented itself to Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley – our commercial customers include General Business and Construction, Health and Human Services (including Child Welfare and Schools), Transportation and Towing, Community Associations, Governmental Entities, and Religious Institutions. And on a more personal note, insurance is available for your home and autos, recreational vehicles and watercraft, fine art, jewelry and other collectables.